- If your indiegogo email doesn’t match your personal email, contact rorymorriscomics at gmail dot com if you haven’t given me your shirt size yet! only a couple I still need….
- I’m sorry if I haven’t gotten back to anyone about their story prompts for WJ2! I’m pretty swamped and it doesn’t help that right now we have very spotty internet at home which makes things a lil harder… Currently most of my WJ-related energy is going into getting the materials here but after April I should be more consistent with feedback
The proof is in and it is BEAUTIFUL! WOW! Buttons are on the way as well.
Shipping ETA for backers is still April - how lovely~ I’ll be ordering shirts soon!
Got so wrapped up I forgot to make a proper post!
We did great! Will keep everyone updated on the status of the materials - and in the meantime, WJ2 stuff is coming together! Oh boy!
Hey yall! 3 days left to preorder - we’re in the clear for backer merch stuff and we’ll have plenty of spare books and whatnot so if you want sum WOLF ACTION now’s the time to jump on it!!
ADDITIONALLY: I’ve made a page here where you can check on the status of the ordering, packaging and shipping~
CLARIFICATION + UPDATE
It seems that there is some confusion! I blame myself for that as it’s been hard to update due to busyness, but because I never clarified this anywhere,
I will go on record here:
We have enough money for the books, the shirts, the buttons and all that. Way more than enough, in fact. I am placing an order for books and buttons today! I will be requesting shirt sizes as the end date closes in. If you’d like to go ahead and do that for me, email rorymorriscomics at gmail dot com.
For international orders, contact me and we will work out your shipping!
I am one guy handling all the ordering and shipping for the most part, but believe me, I’ve done this before. I’ve been a little distracted due to life stuff, but at this point everything WJ-related has been lined up. If you are a potential backer still interested in ordering, go for it. We set this up knowing we’d be adjusting the budget accordingly, and so far we’ve done even better than we were expecting!
—- ＩＭＰＯＲＴＡＮＴ ＭＥＳＳＡＧＥ
ＦＲＯＭ ＷＯＬＦ ＨＥＡＤＱＵＡＲＴＥＲＳ —-
(many blessings to ian for recording+editing+being great)
To celebrate here’s me n’ Sloane n’ Jen’s lil critters euheuheuhe.
- - - - WOLFEN JUMP 2: NOW ACCEPTING SUBMISSIONS - - - -
With the first book’s fundraiser up and running, we can now move to the next new stage of WJ developments: Submission pitches for WJ 2.
If you are interested in doing work for Wolfen Jump, email rorymorriscomics at gmail dot com and be sure to include “WJ” or “Wolfen Jump” in the email’s title.
- All WJ submissions -must- receive at least some feedback before being posted to the homepage, so be sure and chat with me about your story!
- Though primarily centered around comics, we are also open to music and even games. If you wanna do something a little different with your piece, we’d be happy to talk it out!
- We accept all kinds of stories! Give us sad ones! Happy ones! Weird ones! ~The sky’s the limit~
- DEADLINE FOR WOLFEN JUMP 2 IS August 15 2014. The sooner you finish, the sooner your work is showcased on the homepage! The format for your piece can be discussed in email, there are no format limitations on web-only comics, print dimensions however are available on request.
HAPPY HOWLS! NOW GO FORTH AND MAKE SOME COMICS!!
~ WJ crew
WOLFEN JUMP FUNDRAISER IS NOW LIVE!
look at all them artists! LOOK AT ALL THAT SWEET MERCH YOU CAN GET! BLOW IT UP!!
walf box social
i’ve been in a positive state of mind lately and wanted to reflect thatttt
eventually making prints of this
somethin’ to tide over our dear readers
well whatta ya know, its chapter 3 of ALPHA PRINCESS: YOU GOT CERVID! lovingly toned by my good pal Rory!!!
finally you guys get a quick introduction to PAUL THE CROWNLESS, a feisty antler-less stagdiva. be sure to read the previous chapters of APGS over at the site!
excited to have APGS apart of Wolfen Jump :’)~
wolfen jump is gonna be a book and they got me to do the cover!
did you know that I love drawing wolves.
the most dangerous, coolest, best game is my submission to WOLFEN JUMP, the most dangerous, coolest, best anthology.
My final for Wolfen Jump!
Working on this took me into some really fun world building and character development that could never possibly make it into a nine page comic, from the story behind their names to the story behind their weird jelly suits. I hope I conveyed what I could well enough that people will like this. The roster for the Wolfen comics is really….really impressive. I’m in that stage where I’m freshly done something and it seems clunky.
I would have liked to explore more about the relationship between Kurt and Lobo, and also between Kurt and the sisters, Seta and Susi Dirius. I had this big thing about gender identity worked out for the wolfen, which you will never get to see. Armbrusters fanaticism was meant to be portrayed in a more dubious light, but she’s come out as being quite the positive zealot.